Every year on our Birthday growing up, Mom would wake us up with a photo in bed. She should have passed the responsibility on to our husbands as the tradition ended after we moved out.
We look forward to gathering at Mom and Dad’s for our family birthday party and requesting our favorite dinner. Michelle typically requests fried chicken and mashed potatoes!
How are we celebrating Michelle’s Birthday this year, you ask? Vacation birthdays call for pizza and Michelle’s dessert of choice! Pizza Hut stuffed crust is a family favorite!
- 30 Golden Oreos, crushed
- 1/4 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup dry yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 10 Golden Oreo's, broken into pieces
- Sprinkles for decoration
- In a medium bowl combine crushed Oreos and butter until fully combined. Press mixture into a 9 inch pan, making sure to make an even layer that goes high up on the sides of the pie plate.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer whisk the heavy cream on high until stiff peaks form.
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine condensed milk, cake mix, sprinkles and Golden Oreos.
- Fold the condensed milk mixture into the heavy whipping cream.
- Pour into prepared pie crust, sprinkle the sprinkles on top, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6 hours or over night.
- Store in freezer.